Writing, Running, Being.

The finish line is a shifty Thing and what is life, but reckoning?
Ani DiFranco

Saturday, January 26, 2008

snakes in the brain

Brian calls them snakes. Snakes in the brain. And I guess that's a good way of putting it. The snakes have been writhing a bit more violently than normal lately and he thought I might need to talk about it. The thing is, I'm done talking. I have decided that life is not a long winded poem, a good conversation, or a concerned email from a friend. And I don't need to "talk it out". I need to do everything but talk it out. I need to sweat it out bleed it out piss it out puke it out shit it out and be done with it. Because life is not a conversation about life. It's the verb. The air I breathe the pain and all the joy I feel and the things I do as opposed to the things I say. So I'm done being lame. I'm going snowboarding tomorrow. I suppose that's a start.

1 comment:

-艳 钟 said...

Prior gossips stating how the Moving Gemstones is going to be rolex replica sale leaving behind using their content label EMI happens to be replica watches sale accurate following the most recent reviews verified how the experienced rockers possess authorized the replica watches uk cope with Common Songs. The long run contract provides the organization the actual privileges to take care of the breitling replica sale actual all band's forthcoming album's purchase such as it's electronic discharge. Credit reporting this news fake rolex sale the organization stated, Common Group will start preparing a good unparalleled, long-term marketing campaign in order to replica watches reposition the actual Moving Stones' whole catalog for that electronic grow older.